Applications for E-Board
- You have until March 8th to send in your applications to email@example.com
- Applications will be available on a drive for the club members to view in advance to March 15th
- On the 15th, candidates will do a small presentation on why they would like to be on E-Board, to inform their peers of why they should receive their votes
- The general member vote will occur on March 15th, new Board members will be announced the following day
- Vice President*: Oversee and manage committees, assists President, general club management and operations
- Chief of Staff: Work directly with the Vice President, responsible for membership enrichment/retention, ensure membership participation, fills in if another committee chair is vacated
- VP of Operations and Professional Development: Speaker invitation, speaker accommodations, venue set-up, and dinner/luncheon arrangement, networking opportunities
- VP of International Service and Outreach: Responsible for presenting annual, international projects for Rotaract MSU to engage. Monthly updates regarding international project, including: fundraising, planning, logistics, and developments
- VP of Philanthropy and Community Service: Monthly community service organization, annual or biannual community service organization, membership involvement in events, work with local Rotary Clubs for involvement
- VP of Marketing: Public exposure on and around campus, printing, souvenirs, graphic design, and event marketing
- Director of Public Relations and Recruitment: Rotary updates, club recruitment, works hand in hand with Marketing chair, Sparticipation
- VP of Finance (Treasurer): Budget control, fundraising, procurement of corporate and other sponsorship
- VP of Fundraising: Oversee fundraising committee, design and initiate fundraising ideas for club, establish fundraising goals
- Webmaster: Maintain and update website organization
- Secretary: Works with all committees to communicate with members, maintains minutes, points, etc.
Peru Global Outreach Project
- For those of you who were here for the Peru Panel and want to become more involved in the COM Peru Project, meetings are as follows:
- Thursday March 15th at 12pm
- Fee Hall
- Thursday April 5th at 12pm
- Fee Hall E105
- Thursday April 26th at 6pm
- Fee Hall E105
- Wednesday, April 18th
- St. Thomas Aquinas Parish School Gym
- 915 Alton Rd., East Lansing, MI
- Proceeds split between Nyaka AIDS Orphans Project and the Gamerini Health Initiative
- Tickets coming soon
- $30 adults
- $15 students
- Suggestions? Join international committee!
- Last day to turn in dues is today!
- Dues are $10, you do not need to pay again if you paid last semester
- Cash or Venmo: MSU-Rotaract-1
- Please put your first and last name and dues in the subject line
- T-shirts are available!
- Cash or Venmo
- MSU Concessions is Friday April 6th starting at 12:30
- Check the Facebook page for the Google Doc to fill out the required background check!
Philanthropy and Community Service
- MSU Food Bank: March 4th and 28th 5:00-7:45
- Weekend Survival Kits: March 14th 6-7:30, 29th 9:30-11
- Lansing Leaders and Literacy Day: March 16th 9-11am
- Fenner Maple Syrup Festival: March 16th/17th
- March Magic Hoopfest: March 21-24th
- St. Patty's Day Grilled Cheese Fundraiser! March 17th
- More details to come!
- Watch out for a poll regarding Spartan Day of Service! (April 21st)
- Check out the Google Doc for opportunities
Save the Date
- Detroit Peace in the Streets
- Peace Conference
- Hosted by: Detroit Rotary Club and Wayne State University Rotaract Club
- When: April 20th and April 21st
- Where: Damon Keith Law Center, Detroit MI
- Tickets: Student-$15 Adult-$30
- For more info, email Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: MSU Rotaract Club
- Twitter: @MSURotaract_
- Instagram: rotaractmsu
- Email: email@example.com
- We need more content to post on social media so PLEASE take pictures at events you go to!
- Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sexton High School
- Reminder! We are continuing to collect food for Sexton High School students through the end of the year. Every meeting, we will collect food/drinks to take to hungry peers in our community.
- You can earn up to 5 points/meeting for bringing in donations!
- All foods should be non-perishable and single-serving. Also accepting water bottles.
- Contact Jordan for more info!
- Our guest speaker was Malinda Barr, Special Events Director for the Lugnuts
- There are internship and job-shadowing opportunities available (business, finance, marketing, turf, etc. members especially)! Contact her at email@example.com or visit lansinglugnuts.com
- Fundraising opportunities to come!
As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, contact our secretaries at firstname.lastname@example.org!